Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lets come forward

I don't know but it really gives me eternal happiness to help people around and i feel that's the way to live.
we should always be concerned about others around. in recent times i have come across quite some statements , calls , adds , interview which attracts me to come forward for such good cause.

I came across -
CHILDLINE (1098) -- Country's first toll-free tele-helpline for street children in distress. just dail 1098.
WorldVision -- Here you can sponsor a child across the world , you can donate money and much more.

I am trying to spread the word here and would like to get involved with them. i think your contribution is important no matter big or small.
I also feel that these organizations need to come forward and bring greater transparency to common people. there is help available but most of the time people dont know about it.
I request you all to share your experiences and association if any with any such organizations/NGOs.

No comments:

Popular Posts