Sunday, March 18, 2007

The down side of fancies called Multiplexes..

Well last week I went to watch the movie Pursuit of Happiness, the new flick of Will Smith. This movie was running only at PVR and INOX, so called big multiplexes. I went there with my friend but didn’t get ticket bcoz they were running only 2 show per day. Despite of paying some 200 bucks you are not getting tickets of a movie show then it’s really painful. The story not ends here; I again went to watch it this weekend but still the same case. No tickets. For PVR you have an online booking system but there is no guarantee when it works and what to talk of INOX they don’t even have an online or phone booking system.
That’s why sometimes I think piracy is supported by many people. You get what you need with ease and with very less cost. Who the hell is interested to pay 200 bucks when you can easily download the real good copy of the same movie from internet using some Torrents etc. so after this incident I am happy to go to old cinema halls where they have more seats and cheaper rates and if few movies are not available in those theaters then pirated DVD’s are always there on roadsides. By the way I have got a nice and clean DivX print of this movie from net and will watch it over the weekend..

No comments:

Popular Posts